PMAG Base pad for AR .223
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
– Designed to work with stock spring.
– Length, 1 inch.
– Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
– No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
– One piece design; no small parts to keep track of.
– Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
– Holds 35+1 rounds on the PMAG30.
– Holds 46+1 rounds on the PMAG40.
– The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard anodized.
– Reverse compatible with GEN2 PMAGs.
1 X Base Pad (Without Magazine)