Lone Wolf Steel Guide Rod Assembly for Glock 26, 27, 33, and 39 GEN 1-3
Description: Assembly including rod and spring in one package.
Manufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
TO USE IN GEN4 GUNS ORDER ADAPTER SEE BELOW
LWD Guide rod Assemblies are a complete drop in unit for all of your Glock needs
Experienced shooters realize plastic guide rods can chip, crack or break resulting in feeding or ejection failures and guide rod flex can contribute to accuracy problems. The Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly addresses all of these issues and will provide you a lifetime of reliable service.
Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assemblies
Special features include:
- Complete drop-in unit for Gen 1-3 Glocks
- Solid, one-piece stainless steel guide rod
- Precision CNC machined to accept a removable 3/32 Allen head tip
- Models 17/22 and 20/21 feature LWD’s own 17lb flat wound recoil spring
- Models 19/23 use an LWD 18lb flat wound recoil spring
- These combined features make the Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly the most durable, longest-lasting system available today
- We recommend spring changes every 3,000 rounds for 40/10/357 and every 5,000 rounds for 9/45
- If you experience the spring slipping over the endcap screw flip the spring around and reinstall, most springs have a slightly tapered end that is best on the endcap side.
***If ordering a LWD-GRA2021 for a long slide conversion, please put in the order notes so we can include a polymer washer***