Quickly and easily remove the floor plate from your Glock magazine.
Machined from solid aluminum to provide a robust tool for years of service.
- Slide the magazine with the rear-facing down into the appropriate slot in the tool.
- Insert pin punch in a properly labeled hole from the back side into the magazine.
- Push the magazine down into the tool until it hits the shelf.
- Remove the punch and magazine from the tool and carefully slide the baseplate the rest of the way off the magazine (caution: items under spring pressure, wear protective eyewear).
Fits the following make and models:
- Glock 9/40/357/45Gap , 10/45, and .380 magazines.
- Springfield 40S&W
- Walther P22
- ISSC M22
- RIA 1911 high cap (22TCM/9mm)
- S&W M&P
- S&W SD9VE