Base Pad for Glock 17/22/34/35 +5/6 Full Size Mag Extensions RED
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost as a result of tampering with the set screw.
*Both extensions will be compatible with Glock 45 9mm firearms as well as Glock 19X firearms. The product has only been tested out with Glock OEM magazines*
*Designed to work with 17 round 9mm, and 15 round 40 cal magazines*
*Magazine body is not included with the purchase of a base pad. The product has only been tested out with Glock OEM magazines*
GLOCK 9/40 +5/6
Not for sale to residents of states with magazine capacity regulations.
**Will not work on GLOCK 19 magazines**
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Will not function with early generation Glock mags that have u-notch cut feed lips*
*WILL NOT WORK WITH 10 ROUND MAGAZINES!*
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for GLOCK.
– The +5/6 Base Pad includes a +10% stronger spring with purchase.
– Overall weight 1.6oz.
– Length, 1 1/2 inch front side, 3/4 inch on back side.
– Will work on all full-size double stacked GLOCKs.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices are required to disassemble.
– One-piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
– Ideal for full-size magazines.
– Holds 20+1 rounds of 40S&W.
– Holds 23+1 rounds of 9mm.
– The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.