Satin Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly
for Glock® 22 Gen4
The stainless steel guide rod assembly by Lone Wolf Distributors is a complete drop-in unit. Here are the features that make this guide rod assembly the most durable and long-lasting system available today:
- Solid stainless steel guide rod
- Precision CNC-machined to accept a removable Allen head tip for easy spring changes
- 17-7 stainless steel recoil spring
- Spring weight calibrated to factory weights
- 75% heavier compared to the OEM part. (1.4 oz versus .8 oz)
Experienced shooters realize plastic guide rods can chip, crack, or break resulting in feeding or ejection failures. Guide rod flex can contribute to accuracy problems. The Lone Wolf Distributors guide rod assembly addresses all of these issues and provides a lifetime of reliable service.
Spring changes are recommended every 3,000 rounds for calibers .40 S&W/10mm/.357 SIG and every 5,000 rounds for 9mm/.45 ACP/.45 GAP. A 3/32″ Allen wrench (not included) is used to disassemble the unit and makes replacement a breeze.