New BlinkTac BlueLine Law Enforcement 30rd Mag springs For USGI PMAG HEXMAG (20 pack)
We make our popular extra power springs even better for special clients and law enforcement.
This Line is created for first responders and law enforcement, we know they demand better.
Provides low drag and tremendous strength. these springs are run the full length and can be customized by cutting off 1-3 coils.
- Reduce Failure-To-Feed
- Provides low drag and tremendous strength.
- The braided wire springs
- 40% pressure over standard USGI springs
- Protected with a nano-ceramic coating to prevent damage
- Extra Power Replacement Springs to Magazine Improve Feeding Operations
- Heavy Gauge Premium Spring Steel.
- Stronger AR-15 Magazine Spring over Factory Mag Spring
- Works for GI Mags, Magpul PMAG’s, Hexmags, ProMags, and similar variations of these.
- Change fully loaded magazines every 90 days by unloading and reloading a different fresh magazine.
- Replacement upgrade stainless steel springs.
- Uses highest quality 17-7 Stainless Steel to prevent tension loss.
- Fits all AR magazines including Pmag, standard GI issue, Hexmags, etc.
- Guaranteed not to lose tension!
- Great to use with Magblock Limiters also.
Replacement upgrade 30-round spring for use in AR magazines including Pmags, Hexmags, and standard USGI magazines. Use along with our 10-round blocks for an upgrade or save your original springs. Uses the highest quality 17-7 Stainless spring steel which has the best properties for magazine spring use. Most companies don’t use this quality steel due to the added cost, but if you want the best it will cost a little more. These 30th AR15 magazine spring holds up in the harshest condition and won’t lose tension over time even if maintained fully loaded. We guarantee spring will not be damaged from long-term storage of fully loaded magazines!
These springs use 17-7 PH precipitation-hardened stainless steel that is well-suited for aerospace and other applications requiring high strength and good corrosion resistance and formability. Type 17-7PH is a Chromium-Nickel-Aluminum, austenitic stainless steel. It is the most formable of all PH grades and has the highest strength and hardness. It is less magnetic than other PH grades and offers minimal distortion upon heat treatment. This material maintains its valuable properties at temperatures up to 800 F.