Kaw Valley Precision AR-10 308 CAR SS Tungsten Buffer 5.6 oz.
Carbine style AR-10’s typically have a severely over-gassed cycle system. An over-gassed system, paired with a light factory buffer, equals a recipe for pre-mature internal component destruction. Help protect valuable internal components, like triggers, by upgrading your AR-10 Carbine buffer to a KVP 5.6 oz AR-10 buffer.
NOTE: Due to tungsten weight variation actual buffer weight may vary slightly +/- 5%.
5.6oz Buffer Features:
- Use in AR-10 Carbine Rifle Systems
- Slows the recoil action of AR-10s
- 5.6-5.8oz (due to potential tungsten weight variation)
- 2.5″ OAL
- Stainless Steel Body
- Heavy Tungsten Internals
- Increases Reciprocating mass and weapon reliability
- Reduces wear on critical internal parts
- Reduces felt recoil
- Designed only for Carbine Length Stock and pistol kits.