Blue Force Gear Standard Sling | 2 Point Sling Adjusts for Carrying Positions | 45-55 inches
The Patented Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, expert, and former 1st SFOD-Delta operational member Larry Vickers and author of the Vickers Guide, the quick adjusting Tactical Sling used by the US Military.
Vickers Standard Sling
Instant Adjustability with a Pull Tab Sling
- The patented adjuster and captured tail design ensure your sling won’t snag.
- Glass-reinforced Nylon Hardware.
- Adjustable length.
- Anodized Machined Aluminum Adjuster.
- Front: Molded UWL through eyelets or holes on rails.
- Back: Secured with tri glides through swivels, loops, or combined with sling hardware.
- Size: 1.25” sling webbing
- Hardware build: Nylon Hardware: glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon
- Sling build: Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Length: 45″ – 55″