- Help to achieve the perfect barrel/comp/handguard fit
- Precision machined from US steel in a multi-axis Swiss lathe
- Wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Nitride QPQ finish will match barrels that utilize the same finishing treatment
- Fit 9mm, .22LR, and 5.56 barrel with 1/2×28 TPI
*Not Intended for applications larger than 9mm diameter bullets.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- 0.75″-Inch: 1.06 oz.
- 1-Inch: 1.38 oz.
- 1.25-Inch: 1.78 oz.
- Outer Diameter: 0.754″
- Bore Diameter: 0.372″
- .22LR, .223, and 5.56 Barrel threaded in 1/2×28 TPi
- 9mm 1/2×36 TPI
- 308/30/300 5/8×24 tpi
To a certain extent, longer barrels can improve your rifle’s accuracy and performance. However, longer barrels are also heavier, and they can make your rifle too long to move around with quickly.
If you want to increase the barrel length of your rifle, instead of buying a whole new barrel, you can install a barrel extension to your rifle. The Kaw Valley Precision Barrel Extender is an excellent option for your 9mm and 5.56 rifles. These barrel extensions can also be helpful if you want to install a rather large muzzle brake or compensator on your rifle, which may not fit within your handguard.
These barrel extenders are precision machined from steel and have a black nitride finish. They are available in lengths of 0.75″ inches, 1-inch, and 1.25 inches. They are compatible with any 9mm, or 5.56 firearm, which uses the popular ½-28 thread pitch. Also