LWD S/S Guide Rod Assembly’s a complete drop-in unit for Gen4 Glocks.
Special features include:
- Solid stainless steel guide rod
- Precision CNC machined to accept a removable Allen head tip, for easy spring changes.
- 17-7 stainless steel recoil springs.
- Spring weight calibrated to factory weights.
- 75% heavier compared to the OEM part. (1.4oz vs .8 oz)
- These combined features make the Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly the most durable, longest-lasting system available today.
- Available as a highly polished version for only $10 more. The high polish option provides a smoother, quieter operation.
- We recommend spring changes every 3,000 rounds for 40/10/357 and every 5,000 rounds for 9/45 (Replacement Springs Here)
- 3/32″ Allen wrench is used to disassemble
Experienced shooters realize plastic guide rods can chip, crack or break resulting in feeding or ejection failures and guide rod flex can contribute to accuracy problems. The Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly addresses all of these issues and will provide you with a lifetime of reliable service.